This video is an offseason 3 day 2 nights trekking to Agasthyarkoodam/ Agasthya malai after lockdown. Agasthyarkoodam is the second highest peak in Kerala.This peak is a part of the Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve which lies on the border between the Indian states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
This video gives you a complete idea about the dos and donts in an offseason hill trekking, Traveling through the forest and climbing thr heights during rain, storm and snow.
I hope you will enjoy the trekking experience and if you like the video, support and stay safe.
Follow me on face book
Follow me on Instagram
Check out Enroute To Ironman by Vishnu Prasad on Strava
How to book Agastyakoodam trekking? Booking guide and tips
Detailed video link below. It's my brother's channel. Please subscribe and support for more informative videos.
1.2 pair of dress
4. Jacket ( Rain coat if rainy season)
5. Sun glasses
6. Trekking shoes or normal running shoe ( Should not be slippery)
8. 2 pair of socks
9. A small bag for carrying water bottle and fruits on second day to agastyakoodam top from base camp (Ex: decathlon small bag)
10. Take enough fruits ( Oranges, Banana, pomegranate, etc )
11. ORS or Electrolytes ( Powder or tablets) to avoid cramps and dehydration
12.1 water bottle
13. Sun screen
14. Rice and vegetables for cooking food for your team ( not required if you are going in season)
15. Bread Jam/ Butter/ Peanut butter/ Nutella (Might be needed)
16.Hiking stick if required.( you will get wooden sticks in forest easily )
17. Salt ( to get rid of leeches)
18. Sanitizer ( to get rid of leeches)
19. Medicines( if required – Volini or Move etc)
20. Sandals/ chappals ( light weight to use in wash rooms)
21. Gloves ( if required – at night)
22. Mobile / camera
23. Power banks to charge your camera and phone
24. Glucose if required
Please avoid bringing and disposing plastics in forest. Save and respect our forest and animals. ( Plastic is strictly prohibited in seasons.)
Have a nice journey guys. Don't disturb animals and stay safe.
Track: Wandering — JayJen [Audio Library Release]
Music provided by Audio Library Plus
Free Download / Stream:
#agastyakoodam2021 #agastyamalatrekking #agastyakoodamoffseason
Poli bro 🤩
Thank you so much ❤️
Superb video vishnu 👌
Thank you chechi 🥰
Hello bro what’s the charges for the guides who carry our bags
Its up to you bro. As per your wish
Broo,when the season start for trekking this agarthiyakoodam
No season this year bro. Usually it opens mid of December
Booking details okke agnna bro. Offseason alle. Pne per person fee etrayayii
special permission venam bro from forest department. Itavana season illaayrnnu. January oke usually season time aan. Pinne fee kurach koodutal aan. per head 2800. Pinne food ellam koode 3k above entayalum aakum
Oofff…. Beautiful 🥰
Thank you bro! 😃
Good that u started with prayer ☺️
Rope climbing… adventures.. superb
Thank you chechi ❤️
Nice vedio really adventurous
We are also Completed Our Agastharkoodam trekking offseason 2021 on Jan 1,2,3
Woww Nice bro. We went on Jan 8,9,10.
Soo Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you dear ❤️
Adipoly video vishnu…. nicely created.. one of the best trekking video 😍👍👍👏
Thank you so much Chechi…🙂
Nalla video vishnu. Njan muzhuvanum kandu….very informal, honest and beautiful….
Thank you so much chetta 🙂
How much is the expense per person for the trek?
2800 per head in off- season
1000 per head in season bro 😛
Really adventurous and exciting…………Superb.
Thank you dear
Thank you bro
Preliminary test passed in First class for climbing Everest
Haha Thank you dear
Thank you. Yes it is
One of the best videos in trekking related from Kerala. All the best for upcoming contents👍👍👍
Thank you so much 🙂